The CDG Q-Strip® AMH/MIS test is a chemiluminescent
direct immunoassay designed for in vitro quantitative measurement
of Anti-Müllerian Hormone / Müllerian Inhibiting Substance in human serum. Measurements of AMH/MIS are useful biomarker of ovarian reserve.
The CDG Q-Strip® AMH/MIS kit box is comprise of:
1. 24 monodoses or tests cartridges.
2. 1 (one) Bottle CDg Q-Strip® Diluent
3. 4 (four) lyophilized Adjusters/Calibrators
4. 1 (one) Bottle CDG Q-Strip® Wash Buffer
5. 1 (one) Bottle CDG Q-Strip® Decon Solution
For Research Use Only (USA)